Sa., 20. Mai|
HSA Beach Volley Tournament
Time & Location
20. Mai 2023, 13:00
Luzern, Warteggstrasse, 6005 Luzern, Switzerland
About the event
The Health Science Association (HSA) at the University of Lucerne is thrilled to invite you to our Beach Volleyball Tournament! The tournament will take place on May 20th at the stunning Strandbad Tribschen , starting at 13:00. Get ready for an exciting day filled with games, fun, and joy.
The tournament is open to all, and we welcome teams of three players of any skill level. The games will be played in two groups, and the top two teams from each group will advance to the semifinals and finals, where the winning team will be crowned. We promise an unforgettable experience for all participants. Please note that you need to bring your own food, but the Strandbad Tribschen also offers a selection of food options. Also, don't forget that everyone must pay the entry fee of CHF 5.
Register now to secure your spot, as the number of participants is limited. For more information about the tournament and registration, please visit our website. The tournament is expected to last until around 19:00, depending on the number of teams.
We can't wait to see you there!
The Health Science Association (HSA)
Regulations Beach Volleyball Tournament HSA
1. the game is played in teams of 3 persons.
2. each team shall report to the match committee before their first match.
3) The match table at the match management is binding for all teams.
4. the group rankings are drawn up according to the following scheme:
- a. Points (win: 3, draw: 1 and defeat: 0).
- b. Direct encounter
- c. Difference between good and bad points
- d. Number of good points
- e. Lot
The category winner is determined in a final round. If a match in the final round ends in a draw, the match will continue until a decision is made.
6. the first teams receive a small prize.
7. the group matches and finals will take place on Saturday.
8. the field size is 9 × 18 m. The game is played to 15 points. The game is played to 15 points. The maximum playing time is 20 minutes, after half-time a change of sides can be carried out at the request of a team. The tournament will be played on clay.
9. only barefoot or with socks are allowed. A player who disregards this rule will be sent off the court. 10.
10. the dress can be chosen arbitrarily.
Eligibility to play
11. the tournament entry per registered team is free of charge. However, a fee of CHF 5 per person is to be paid for admission to the lido Tribschen (on site).
12. if the number of registrations exceeds the number of teams eligible to participate, the date of registration and payment of the entry fee will determine whether or not the team will be considered.
Participation can be cancelled up to 7 days before the start of the tournament with reasons.
14) In general, the rules of the SVBV/Beach will be applied. The following adaptations apply to the tournament:
- a. At the start of the game, the first named team has the right to serve.
- b. The time-out is abolished.
- c. The playing time of max. 20 minutes counts as a set.
15. the first named team shall provide the referee and counter in the following match, unless otherwise agreed by the teams.
16) Late or no-show teams will be penalised with a 0:15 forfeit.
17. fair play and fun are in the foreground!
18. protests must be submitted to the referee or the match management before the end of the match.
19. unforeseen disputes will be finally decided by the tournament committee. The tournament committee may delegate this competence to the match management.
Insurance / Liability
20. accident insurance is the responsibility of each individual participant. The participants take part in the tournament at their own risk and responsibility. 21.
The organiser declines all liability towards spectators and participants for theft and damage to property caused by third parties. The organiser shall also not be liable if the organiser itself is slightly at fault.
22. the tournament will be postponed to the rescheduled date (27 May 2023) in case of bad weather.
23. the tournament committee reserves the right to change the rules.
Health Science Association
The Tournament Committee